The Most Beautiful Trees in the World
- Portland Japanese Garden, Portland, Oregon. Photo by unknown.
- Red maples trees path. Photo by Ildiko Neer.
- Most beautiful wisteria tree in the world. Photo by Brian Young.
- Yellow autumn in Central Park, New York. Photo by Christopher Schoenbohm.
- Amazing Angel Oak Tree, Charlston, Photo by Mark Requidan.
- Cherry blossom tree path, Germany. Photo by Shoeven.
- California in autumn. Photo by Mizzy Pacheco.
- Jacaranda trees in bloom, South Africa. Photo by Falke.
- Ponthus beech tree in Brocéliande forest, France. Photo by Christophe Kiciak.
- Beautiful cherry blossom road. Photo by unknown.
True love is when your pet comes to your room on its own.
Yeah, true love between my dog and my bed
My husband got 2 chicks for me before the second surgery on my arm. Turned out they were sick and, despite my best care, one died. The other became very attached to me, and I to her, and we’ve kept each other company ever since. She follows me everywhere, but still lets me know if she would prefer to go somewhere else, she calls me to share food with her, to preen or sleep, she pays attention to where I tap my finger (like it’s a beak!) and she still hides her head under my arm if the hawks appear. Almost every day we go hunting for bugs together and she even learned to strip aphids off my vegetables. Since I was bedridden for a long time, she’s very patient if I’m on the phone or computer, because that is what she grew up being use to (She likes to watch the screens. She also loves to try and play Pokemon on the DS) but, besides that, I try not to ask her to be anything but a chicken. Because it’s that she’s a chicken that I am so in love with her. Seeing the extreme joy she experiences from just a dust bath in the sun, or her curiosity at life around her, turns out to have been everything I needed to overcome my worries.
excuse me while i go punch a few walls to get rid of this water in my eyes.
Ironclad Tattoo Co
Troy, Michigan, USA